Sunday, February 8, 2009

Haliant

"I love you! Please go out with me!"

Haliant was talking... talking to someone...

"I loved you for a long time, since the first day I saw you, the first time I saw you! Every time you come close to me, my heart beats really fast, I cannot breathe and I cannot say hi. You make me speechless."

Yet... no one answered back...

"Ok... I understand.. I'll wait for you.. come to Drain Cafe that's around the corner. I'll wait for your answer there."

Haliant took one last look at the bathroom mirror.

"See you later."

20 minutes later.
A waiter brings another cup of coffee with a spoon this time. Haliant looks at the spoon and sees her reflection.

"You finally came... would you really go out with me?"

Someone replies... "I love you, Haliant."

No comments:

Post a Comment